Working to Lower the Costs of your Treatment
DNA Advanced Pain Treatment Center provides leading-edge care, yet we are always looking for the most cost-effective measures for our patients. In fact, according to Pratter.us, DNA has the best spine epidural prices in the Pittsburgh area.
Our top ten insurance plans.
- BC/BS (PPO Blue, Freedom Blue, Security Blue, Keystone Blue, BCBS of “a state”, BCBS Federal, Anthem BCBS, Independence BCBS, Community Blue)
- UPMC (UPMC Health Plan, UPMC For Life, UPMC For You)
- United (United Healthcare, United Community Plan)
- Health America/Advantra (NOT Coventry Cares through HA/Advantra-that is the Medicaid plan and we do not accept)
- Aetna (Aetna Health Plan, Aetna Medicare)
- Gateway (Gateway Health Plan, Gateway Medicare Assured)
- Worker’s Comp
- Auto Accident
We accept other insurance plans, please call the office to confirm with our staff if we accept your insurance plan.
Attention: Regarding Insurance Policies
As you may have noticed, insurance policies are constantly changing.
Every insurance plan is different and certain plans:
- Require authorizations
- Only allow so many procedures within a specific time-frame
- Only cover certain medications within a specific time-frame
- Only cover certain Durable Medical Equipment within a specific time-frame
To ensure you are aware of any treatments that are not covered under your plan or any out-of-pocket costs associated with a deductible, we check the following:
- If your plan requires authorization for a specific service
- If the service is a covered benefit under your plan
- If you meet medical necessity according to your insurance plans medical policy
- How much is remaining towards your deductible
- If your plan has a copayment due on the date-of-service
- If we are in-network with your particular plan
We understand that each person requires specialized treatment planning and we will work with our patients to develop an individually tailored treatment plan.
*Please note that due to insurance policy changes, costs may be associated with your care.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call our office at (412) 561-7246, extension 901, to speak to one of our Insurance Specialists. We can explain your specific insurances medical policies and guidelines and any potential out-of-pocket costs.